Written by Emily Ramirez
When discussing the “Law of Attraction,” being mindful of your thoughts and feelings can be a daunting task – especially if you’re new to doing it. However, as stated in the previous post on the Law of Attraction, understanding how our thoughts, emotions and actions can culminate in literal manifestations is a fundamental basis of the law.
Luckily for you, we’ve outlined 5 simple tips that you can utilize to remain mindful of your thought-processes. Read them below:
1. Sleeping – Though it may sound silly, going to sleep is the quickest and easiest way to change the energy you are emitting. When we sleep, we halt the momentum of our daily “feelings” buildup. If you’re experiencing a lot of negative feelings, calling it an early evening can be helpful; it provides for a fresh start and new perspective in the morning.
2. Meditating – Taking a few deep breaths and surrendering to the silence can also help put you in a positive and receptive frame of mind. If you are new to meditating, try one of the free apps available for your smart phone, like the ones listed here.
Or, you can also try YouTube. The video below features great, mind-calming exercises!
If mediating doesn’t work, a brisk walk may also help.
3. Surround Yourself With Positive People – You’re probably already unconsciously absorbing the energy of those around you without even realizing it.
For instance, do you have friends that you love hanging out with (because you always feel energized and uplifted when you are around them)? Or conversely, do you notice that after being around certain people that you feel drained and in a bad mood?
If so, you are already unknowingly serving as a conduit for positive and negative energy. Therefore, its important to make an effort to surround yourself with as many positive people as possible.
5. Eat Healthy – Its hard to feel positive about your life when you feel like you’ve been run over by a freight train. Making small changes to your diet such as cutting out soda, drinking more water and eating unprocessed, fresh foods can make a real difference in how you feel – and the energy that you attract. The healthier you are, the better you’ll feel and the easier it’ll be to focus your thoughts.
6. Keep A Journal – Every day, make a list of 10 things that you are thankful for. It takes about a month for your brain to form a new habit, so as you begin to repetitively write out your daily list, your subconscious will begin to train itself to look for the positive in everyday situations.
You can also include anything that triggers or bothers you in your journal. Acknowledging these points will help pinpoint which people and situations are triggering negative thoughts and emotions. While you might not be able to change certain situations right away, you CAN change your attitude and reactions to them.
Was this article helpful to you? We’d love to hear what your favorite “Law of Attraction” or mindfulness tip is! Let us know in the comments!
As always, if youre in need of additional coaching, Oranum.com has advisors that are available 24/7.
Love and Money Rituals & Live Psychics Available Today on Oranum.com:
I do reading about love, money, job, career, business, personal question about another person. Energywork : chakrahealing, cursre removing , energy cleaning, aura and body protection. I help you to turn your love, job , finance to a positive way . IEnter my FREE CHATROOM
Genuine people joining the spiritual community, with a real interest in psychic matters. I also enjoy regular chats with friends in free chat. I like helping people and I love my magical Unicorn, THE unicorn of everlasting luurve and peace.Enter my FREE CHATROOM
I like to take a sad soul and breathe light into dark places, that are closed, or shut down. If a person's inner spirit feels crushed, I like to search for information to bring positive energy back into a person's life. I like sad souls to run to my sheEnter my FREE CHATROOM